Balancing and keeping your chakras clean and energized can help you to be strong in your mind, body, and spirit. This can help you to clear out your energy centers and to experience good things in your life.
The word chakra is a Sanskrit word that means “wheel”, and this is considered the energy center of your body.
There are seven main chakras and then there are other chakras that go outside of your body. Each of the chakras works with a certain part of your body and can cause different emotions and thoughts.
Once you know your chakras and you are able to understand what they do, you can learn to know if they are balanced or unbalanced. You might see that some of your chakras need extra care. This can happen when your chakras are unbalanced and when you need to have more strength.
- Root chakra-this is from your spine to your feet. It helps you to be balanced and to have strong relationships.
- Sacral chakra-this is part of your hip area and works with your fertility and your sexual passions.
- Solar plexus chakra-this is by your belly button and can help you to have love and compassion for people. It is your place of willpower.
- Heart chakra-located in the middle of your chest. This is where you find unconditional love and compassion.
- Throat chakra-located in the throat. This helps you to communicate and to be able to speak the truth.
- Third eye-located in the middle of your forehead. This helps to open up your intuition.
- Crown chakra-this is located on the top of your head and is where you reach your spiritual being.
When Your Chakras Need Balanced
Here are some things that you might go through if your chakras need balanced:
- Strong emotions.
- Unable to focus.
- Having a short fuse.
- Bad relationships.
- Feeling stuck.
- Not feeling well.
- Not sleeping well.
Here are some things you can do to heal your chakras:
- Chanting such as:
- LAM (Root)
- VAM (Sacral)
- RAM (Solar Plexus)
- YAM (Heart)
- HAM (Throat)
- OM (Third Eye)
- OM 7 (Crown)
- Going out in nature.
- Use a pendulum.
- Drink more water.
- Take salt baths
- Deep breathing.
There are many things that you can do to make sure that your chakras are balanced. Keep your chakras balanced so that your energy center can flow freely. Always know when the signs show that you have a blockage and make sure that you do your best to align your emotions and your chakra centers.
Make the choice to add chakra cleansing to part of your everyday living routine.